Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Worked again today. The store has been doing awesome, which must be God's way of cutting me some slack during all of this. I haven't had too much sympathetic overload from customers who "know"--just a general interest and well wishes, which I can handle. You all know how I hate to be fawned over when something is really wrong. I only want attention when I am being melodramatic!

I am getting a bit nervous about Friday. Honestly, I am terrified that this time will be TOTALLY different and much worse (in some unforeseen Wes Craven kind of way). We shall see...

I also have to say that even though I took the iniative and had my head shaved, it still sucks that it is starting to come out. Some very little part of me was hoping that maybe I would be an anomoly and bypass that part. Par for the course, and not a damn thing I can do about it.

No comments: