Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Not too much to report...I had Herceptin by itself on Thursday. Other than (very quickly) asking for Ativan, it was uneventful. I have been working my tail off, trying to make up for lost time on all of the projects in the store. I guess life goes on, eh?

I go Friday for my radiation consultation. It is usually 5 days a week for 7 weeks. Yes, you read me right. Not sure how that is going to pan out. It is in Newnan, and you all know how I am about driving. How much Xanax do you think I can take (and drive) before it's illegal? They didn't say anything about the Tamoxifen (hormone pill), but I am sure it's coming...

The Cattle Baron's Ball is in November, and it should be a blast! If you can make it all, we are having a mini-shindig beforehand here at the house. Whoo-hoo! Just another excuse to have a cocktail...

I am already planning the birthday party for next May when all of this (hopefull and wistfully) is over!!!

Love to you all, and goodnight.

No comments: