Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monday, November 5, 2007

Okay, so I am REALLY bad about updating this. However, since I finished chemo and have been feeling (almost) like myself again, I have spoken to and/or seen all of you! So, you really know how I am doing, yes?

I have a little pixie cut sans bangs. You do not realize how much a little bang can do for you until you don't have it! I think that once they are little longer, I won't feel like a chemo patient anymore. I had my hair (and eyebrows) colored copper red last week, and it is a BIG improvement over the mousey blonde/ash color that must be God-given. I did wear my red JCC wig to the Baron's Ball on Saturday night, which was a blast. Thanks to Debbie for the awesome video and to Pat for the "pannni".

Radiation sucks. I hate it worse than chemo. I am actually more worried about the side effects from radiation than I was about the side effects from chemo. Look them up, you would be, too. I most likely will not go the full cycle. Not because I don't think it is a valid treatment, but because I hate it, and think it is bullshit that I am being told I should do it. Once again on the QOL issue. I have to live with me after all of this, not anyone else. I have had three treatments, and they want me to have 30. That is every day for six weeks. Yes, I said every day and it is in Newnan. How in the hell am I supposed to work, be a parent and a wife, and do that shit? Sorry--I am not in a good mood tonight.

I did get weighed today, and I am down to 120 (from 135 after all of the steriods). I haven't been trying to loose weight, but I have 5 more to go to get back to where I was. Funny--my clothes don't seem to fit any better yet. Huh?

On a lighter front--some psycho is trying to pull me into a lawsuit that doesn't involve me. This could get very ugly. I don't think she realizes that I was a bitch before all of this, and my stubbornness and lack of acceptance of BS tolerance is lower than ever. She can kiss my lily-white. I could say more, but until I know the BC is really, really gone, I don't want to mess up my chances of seeing the pearly gates...

I do love all of you, though.

No comments: