Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Saturday, June 16, 2007

This doesn't feel like the first weekend after chemo--not worse, not better, just different. I am tired, but can't tell if that is chemo or medication, or even mentally related.


However, my hair is falling like snow. Well, not snow. It is pretty damn dark. Who know what color it really is? I haven't seen that since I was 15 and first used Sun-In at Deanna's pool. Neither of us looked really good after that experience. We "expressed" shades of orange and gold...


Debbie, from The Memory Cottage portrait studio (who has always taken Cooper's pictures and displays in the store) went with us. She is just awesome, and has a fabulous idea about this whole experience of mine. More later..


I picked up the DVD of the pictures from the party. Both that I shared it with laughed and cried. It is that good. Debbie is awesome x2. More on this later, too...


Well, it's late and I need to try to sleep. Please sign the guestbook if you visit so that I feel very, very, very loved right now.

No comments: