Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Saturday, June 2, 2007

That SUCKED ASS. Today is Day 9 after my first treatment, and I am just feeling semi-normal. I woke up with a shit-eating grin on my face this morning--it felt like waking up after having a horrible flu for a week, and knowing it was getting better. Even still, I am not back "on".
I have been telling friends that I am in awe of the fact that I signed a piece of paper giving permission to be poisoned. That is just basically it, you know? I don't understand how someone could NOT know their spouse is trying to poison them. It is not like anything any of you (I hope) will ever experience. How could it not be apparent that there is something just wrong going on?!? That Lynn Turner must have been a really, really, really bad cook to begin with.

No comments: