Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Getting off the Beast... Current mood: anxious

So...I had my last chemo 6 days ago. I am so "done" with it, but at the same time--it freaks me out to not have it working it's magic every three weeks. I think that anyone who has been diagnosed (especially) at an early age, worries that it will come back at some point. We have longer for it to come back, eh?

I don't want to live my life like that. I want to go back and erase it. Not a posibility, but we females are great at the art of denial, so I think I just might be able to swing it. Well, with the help of some meds.

I also wonder why I should be so blessed to survive this. I have known wonderful, sweet people who haven't. I have my flaws, and can't help but think that I am so much more flawed than they were. One thing I am trying to reconcile is that it (cancer) doesn't pick and choose.

No comments: