Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thursday, March 20, 2008 PART DEUX


Mitch Fatel is one funny MO-FO! Current mood: schitzo

I saw Mitch Fatel in Chattanooga last weekend. He is damn funny. When I was going through chemo last year, my husband brought me some of the funniest comedy CDs, and Mitch's (Super Retardo) was the best!

Not to mention that Mitch is a total sweetheart. He gave me a tank top (Love My Muffin) and signed my CD "Krista, Nice Boobs!". OH, did I forget to metion that he autographed my "scar", too? Nothing too racy, just funny. I had a few "cocktails" that evening, so I might be making this up, but I think he said "Oh, there's is already a little line to sign on". If he didn't, it's still funny and he should have said it. I have photos of Mitch and I, but they are on my husband's cell phone, are a bit fuzzy, and I have NO idea how to get them here. I do, however, have one of the "autograph". Check out my pictures...

So, love to Mitch and if you haven't seen him live, stalk him and do so! BTW, Cannon (who opened) is awesome, too!

No comments: